As a Restaurant Manager you empower and lead your team to deliver exceptional guest experiences. You promote a respectful team environment and manage team members with open communication and understanding. You have the knowledge, skills and long term vision to support the Restaurant Owner in running a successful business. You are an expert at recruiting, training, and coaching a diverse team to achieve and maintain Tim Hortons’ high standards of operation. Your high standards for operational excellence allow you to easily plan and execute methods of increasing sales and achieving targeted costs. You thrive in the fast paced atmosphere and love coming to work every day!
Your 3 -5 years of quick service experience in a supervisory role combined with your practical knowledge of recruiting, training and coaching team members makes you an ideal candidate for this role.
Apply to this job if you:
• Demonstrate a passion for guest service and creating exceptional guest experiences
• Pride yourself on building relationships with guests and your team
• Have strong operational experience
• Have a passion for coaching and mentoring and are comfortable delegating tasks
• Are ready to take on the full responsibility of running a Tim Hortons restaurant
• Enjoy leading a diverse team in a fast-paced environment
• Are able to engage others and develop high performance within your team
As part of our team we offer you:
• Competitive wages
• Comprehensive training
• Incentive and recognition programs
• Team Tim Hortons Scholarship Program
• Advancement opportunities
• Community involvement
Job applicants responding to this posting may be applying to a Tim Hortons® restaurant independently owned and operated by a franchisee and, if so, any hiring decisions will be made by the franchisee.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.workbc.ca/Jobs-Careers/Find-Jobs/Jobs/Job-Posting.aspx?jobid=476630&from=Search →