Website Premium Truck & Trailer
Premium Truck & Trailer of Terrace BC, an equal opportunity employer, is looking for a Service Advisor
This is a specialized position within the company and entails much more than writing work orders. The successful candidate will be extremely organized, meticulous and able to juggle many varying responsibilities including balancing daily cash, debit, deposits and much more! It is a very demanding position but yet a very rewarding one as well.
You will be the front line contact person for customers having their Tractors, Trailers and Heavy Equipment repaired taking detailed information and communicating with the mechanic on the job as well as contacting the customer to advise to repairs needed to get authorization and advising as to when the job has been completed so they may pick up their equipment in a timely manner.
The successful applicant should be professional, courteous and knowledgeable to ensure proper service to all Service customers.
- Responsible for answering all Service Department phone calls
- Review and confirm order components for Repair Orders are accurate with the Parts Manager.
- Take mechanic notes to write a detailed repair history of the job(s) performed in a way that makes sense to the end customer.
- Solve complex technical service problems and discrepancies.
- Administrative duties including but not limited to filing paperwork, record keeping, decal tracking, mechanic payroll, balancing debits/cash, and others.
- Work with the shop foreman and customers to schedule on the road Technician repairs as necessary
- Assist with keeping Service Counter clean and presentable at all times.
- Responsible for the receiving of payment on all cash tickets
- Perform other duties as assigned from time to time
- High School diploma (or equivalent) required.
- Experience in related field such as automotive or Heavy Duty mechanics is preferred if you have no past experience as a Service Advisor or writer.
- You must be reliable, well organized, motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Exceptional Customer Service skills are required.
- Competitive wages
- Work/Life balance
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this position however only those being considered will be contacted.
Apply online, or in person Monday to Friday 08:00 – 17:00, to the Attention of Adam Rutter, Branch Manager
How to Apply
Expiring: Dec 15, 2017
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org