We are looking for an energetic and personable Office Administrator to join our Prince Rupert team! We are looking for an individual who has mastered customer service and a professional attitude. Your strong interpersonal skills balanced with excellent communication should put you soaring above the rest. The ability to juggle multiple and competing deadlines is essential. You will work under the direction of the Property Manager to provide administrative support to achieve or exceed the portfolio goals.
- Responsible for providing administrative and reception support to the Property Management office;
- Offering front line support for tenants on an on-going basis to answer questions concerning property administration;
- Resolves tenant concerns including follow up to ensure satisfaction;
- Courteously receives and screens all in-bound calls, emails, and visitors;
- Develops and sustains cooperative working relationships with tenants, management and fellow team members;
- Drafts and distributes correspondence to tenants such as memos, notices, and letters;
- Responsible for rent collection, cheque posting and application of money to tenant accounts;
- Processes invoices including: matching and coding invoices to comply with budget schedules and compiling and verifying batches submitted to Head Office;
- Drafts and interprets leases to ensure accurate information is received and maintained;
- Maintains and updates security deposit reports;
- Maintains and updates tenant information, including phone numbers, contact names and emergency contact information as changes occur;
- Ensure all tenants have provided current insurance certificates that are in compliance with the lease agreement;
- Completes all administrative functions relating to property management as specified
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality in all interactions;
- Other duties as directed by the Property Manager.
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to meet deadlines;
- Eager to share ideas and always look for opportunities to improve our property management services;
- Self-motivated and proactive;
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in office administration is a must;
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Post-Secondary Diploma an asset;
- Highly proficient organizational and multi-tasking abilities;
- Strong aptitude for numbers including strong knowledge of accounting procedures and account reconciliation;
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize tasks and work well under pressure
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill
- Exceptional problem solving and attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
To apply for this job please visit www.workbc.ca.