Prestige Prince Rupert Hotel
The Prestige Prince Rupert Hotel is an 85 room hotel focused on providing superior customer service and a quality experience for our guests. A career working within Prestige Hotels and Resorts opens up exciting opportunities. We constantly strive to be an innovative, forward-thinking leader in hospitality. Working to develop a culture that provides a motivating and rewarding work environment in which employees and business can thrive.
The Prestige Prince Rupert Hotel in Prince Rupert, BC is accepting applications for a Night Auditor/ Guest Service Agent to join our team. We are looking for an individual who possesses an insatiable desire to attain the highest levels of quality and service in all areas of the hotel.
• Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times
• Ensure an efficient reception experience for guests, including check-in/out
• Reviews financial reports to ensure accuracy
• Achieve positive outcomes from guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
• Accurately inputs all guest data and prepares daily reports
• Demonstrate a knowledge of lodging room categories, room rates, packages, promotions
• Process group arrivals and departures
• Take, cancel and change room reservations
• Process telephone calls
• Provide general information about hotel and points of interest in the area
• Work with minimal supervision
• A positive team player attitude and a strong willingness to learn.
• Minimum one year hotel experience is preferred.
• Must be able to understand both oral and written instructions in English.
• Able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
• Neat and tidy appearance as this position deals with the public.
Competitive compensation package. Opportunity to grow with expanding company. Employee rates at all hotels. Positive work environment.
Please apply in person with your resume and a completed application form to the Prestige Prince Rupert Hotel – 118 6th Street, Prince Rupert BC. ATTN: Gregg Wiwcharuck e-mail completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com