THE OLIVE RESTAURANT
The Olive Restaurant is looking for an enthusiastic, Cook to assist in running our new and growing restaurant kitchen who could join immediately.
Location: Prince Rupert
909 3rd Ave W, Prince Rupert, British Columbia V8J 1M9, Canada
Anticipated Start date: As soon as possible
Compensation: $17.50 per hour
Work hours: 35 hours/week
TERMS: PERMANENT FULL TIME
Positions Available: 1
Job duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Read food order slips or receive verbal instructions as to food required by patron, and prepare and cook food according to instructions.
- Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas.
- Measure ingredients required for specific food items being prepared.
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Verify that prepared food meets requirements for quality and quantity.
- Constantly use safe and hygienic food handling practices
- Clean kitchen and work area all through the shift
- Order and take delivery of supplies.
- Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- Train kitchen staff.
Skills and Education:
- 1-2 years of related experience
- Completion of Secondary School
If you think you might be a good fit for this position, please EMAIL (Only) your recent resume with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject Line should be: Cook
To apply for this job please visit www.accessfutures.com.